2019 NA’s & World Schedule
We welcome all world competitors to participate in the North American Championship scheduled for July 23-25th. This is an open event to all competitors.
World Championship Registration:
North American Championship Registration:
Top Boat = We have 10 “top boats” for charter that have been dry sailed and very well maintained since they were built by DeWolf boats (John Ingalls).
Standard Boat = We have 5-10 “standard boats” for charter that are competitive for competition from a variety of boat builders and vintages.
If you are interested in chartering a boat, please contact email@example.com.
Boat Shipping Program
1. IYA shall subsidize shipping of boats for crews outside North America
Prices (firm price) for shipping (including subsidy):
– Youth overseas: € 1650 (subsidy: € 2’100 or more to reach firm rate)
– Other overseas: € 2250 (subsidy: € 1’500 or more to reach firm rate)
2. All crew members should be member of their NYA; NYAs may specify additional requirements
3. Details on shipping from Europe (current status, will be updated regularly)
– current freight rate is € 7’500 per 40’ container (for 2 boats) from Europe to Sheboygan and back
– port of dispatch is a northern European harbor as Hamburg or Rotterdam; other dispatch locations might be possible at additional cost
– shipment of boats from Europe by mid of June
– boats will be back in Europe by end of August
4. Boats from Australia obtain same shipping subsidies as European boats, but need to organize transportation by themselves.
5. Contact for shipping: Ralf Teichmann (ralf.teichmann[at]dr-clauder.com)
A number of area hotels are available. Please visit the following website to see your options:
A block of rooms have been reserved at the GrandStay Residential Suites in Sheboygan. Call to reserve your room at +1 (920) 208-8000.
- Reservation under “SEAS – Sailing“
- 1 bedroom + pull-out couch + kitchenette is $115.00 per night
- 2 bedroom + pull-out couch + kitchenette is $165.00 per night